There are three formal ways of submitting your new invention, idea, or patent to our firm, please follow the directions as outlined or contact us if you have any questions before proceeding.
Confidentiality Notice – Please Read
Lambert Licensing takes protecting inventor’s rights very seriously. Thus, to protect you the inventor, please submit your invention by choosing one of the three options detailed below.In each option, the Nondisclosure-Confidentiality Agreement needs to be signed.
This agreement states that Lambert Licensing must keep your information confidential and thus cannot disclose your invention without the expressed written permission of the inventor. To view the agreement, click here.
OPTIONS to Submit Your Invention
1. Contact Information – You will be asked to provide us with your Name, Address, email, etc.
2. Nondisclosure Agreement – The confidentiality/nondisclosure agreement is then signed online. This will insure that all of the information that you send us will be handled in confidence. A copy of the document will be emailed to you.
3. Invention Description – You can either cut and paste word processed information or simply type it in the box provided.
4. Payment – Finally your credit card will be charged a one-time fee of $199 to research the product and prepare the written evaluation and recommendations.
5. Confirmation and Results – You will receive an email or phone call to notify you that we have received the information and are beginning the evaluation. The results of the evaluation will be sent to you in approximately 3 weeks.
MAIL, FAX or EMAIL
1. Request Forms
Email us or call at 651.552.0080 to request the signed confidentiality/nondisclosure agreement and submission forms to be sent to you.
2. Nondisclosure Agreement – Countersign the nondisclosure agreements, keep one for your records, and include the other with your submission.
3. Complete Forms – Fill out the submission forms describing your invention.
4. Mail, Fax or Scan/Email Completed Forms
11180 Zealand Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55316
5. Confirmation and Results – You will receive an email or phone call to notify you that we have received the information and are beginning the evaluation. The results of the evaluation will be sent to you in approximately 3-4 weeks.